Class and Workshop Policies
The following policies govern all of Back to Nature Photography’s workshops and classes. Please know that by registering for any event, you agree to adhere by our policies.
- Individuals 13-17 years of age require parental consent – a parent may come along during a private training session of a minor at no additional charge, as long as they are not taking photographs
- All participants are required to sign a waiver understanding the risks of being outdoors.
- Refunds: Due to the limited number of positions available in our workshops, we do not offer refunds. If you can not make a workshop, you may transfer to one of our other workshops, or arrange for a private session. You may also choose to offer your position to someone else.
- If a workshop is cancelled due to severe weather (ie. roads are closed) or other unforeseen factors, we will arrange an alternate date. If participants can not make the alternate date, we will offer a private training session. If you are coming to our Back to Nature Retreat, we also require payment at least one week in advance to guarantee the specific date.
- Participants are required to bring a digital SLR, their manual if they have it, and a tripod is recommended. We have a few tripods to lend out if needed.
- We can not guarantee wildlife sightings, but we can guarantee wildflowers at various times of the year, and we can guarantee beautiful scenery. Weather is not usually a factor unless it results in road closures or becomes dangerous to drive.
- Participants should dress in layers and be prepared for all kinds of weather!